Discuss Help Identifying Shower Seals in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I'm trying to replace an old shower door seal fitted by the previous owners of our house but I'm having some difficulties finding an exact match. The glass shower screen is cut at an angle where it meets the door to provide a neat fit and the seal is specially shaped to fit nicely over the angled edge of the 10mm glass.

Please see attached pictures. Can anyone advise?

Thanks very much.

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 19
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 19

Reply to Help Identifying Shower Seals in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Hi Just moved into a house and in process of renewing sealant around the shower cubicle. Feel free to skip to the bottom to get the question...
Replies
Views
I removed an old shower hose, which was installed by previous home owner at least 12 years ago. Upon removal, the connection is like nothing I...
Replies
Views
I have a Neo-Angle shower tray, … imagine an oblong with corner cut at 45 degree It’s 1.2m x 0.9m The ‘Roman’ shower door has failed, the only...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a shower trap which I need help identifying. I have had a look online, but I can't find it anywhere. I would like to replace the trap...
Replies
Views
Back