Discuss Condensing Boiler Flue Discharge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have recently had a Worcester Bosch 30Si boiler installed and it works a treat. However I have noticed that when it is fired up, in addition to the plume there is a steady drip of water that comes from the flue (externally not internally). Is this normal because I thought all the condensed water went down the drain via a pipe.

I have recently had a Worcester Bosch 30Si boiler installed and it works a treat. However I have noticed that when it is fired up, in addition to the plume there is a steady drip of water that comes from the flue (externally not internally). Is this normal because I thought all the condensed water went down the drain via a pipe.
Can we have a picture of the flue terminal please and the angle it exits the wall.

No it's not right sounds like there isn't any fall on the flue

I thought the fall was built in the flue on the inner duct ?
I think sometimes the fan can blow a small discharge outside ,also on some moisture does collect on the lip on the black terminal.

No I don't think Worcesters are

Can we have a picture of the flue terminal please and the angle it exits the wall.

P1000628.JPG

P1000627.JPG

Flue is pointing downwards so incorrect angle / fall I would say

Reply to Condensing Boiler Flue Discharge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring...
Replies
Views
I have a clients oil Grant boiler I fitted last year. It is a Vortex pro 26-46 system. It is just a small system loop as it is a pool boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock