Discuss 1 1/4" condense lagging? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I wouldn't even touch this job if it weren't a mate lol.

Lol just drove through a local estate and nearly every one comes out in 21.5" and into 1 1/4" with an air gap with no insulation

Less need to insulate if your upsizing to waste pipe size...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1 1/4" condense lagging? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Prompted by a surveyors energy efficiency report (and getting grants as this job belongs to a small charity) I've been asked to lag the pipes in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if I could have some advice please. I have a rental shepherds hut with an outdoor copper bath. I expect to close down for winter...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Hi, Boiler is losing pressure, from 1.5 bar to 0 bar in about 4 hours. Have checked all rads and seem to be fine, no water out external prv...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock