Discuss your estimate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plymouth's not too bad if you are in the right market Joe. I'm in Plymouth, just a one man band, but work on the basis of £200 a day & I'm booked up well into September. I've always tried to steer clear of the cut throat bottom end of the market & most of my work is in the suburbs of Plympton, Plymstock, Ivybridge & Saltash where they seem happy to pay that.
I wouldn't fancy getting any bigger though & having to chase work, thats when you can't be too choosy.

I have just put my price up from £150 to £200, Had loads of quotes but not turning into work, Might go back down, but want to stick to my guns for a little bit longer, Priced a job at £300 a day the other day for a recommended customer and ended up getting it at £250, so it really is the hardest part of the job, valuing yourself and the work you do correctly!!

Plymouth's not too bad if you are in the right market Joe. I'm in Plymouth, just a one man band, but work on the basis of £200 a day & I'm booked up well into September. I've always tried to steer clear of the cut throat bottom end of the market & most of my work is in the suburbs of Plympton, Plymstock, Ivybridge & Saltash where they seem happy to pay that.
I wouldn't fancy getting any bigger though & having to chase work, thats when you can't be too choosy.

how long you been trading for??

How much are yous getting for straight boiler swaps ?

firms are doing valliants 7 year guarantee for under £1200, the money is c.ap now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to your estimate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock