Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss your estimate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought you were subbying? so se, paid holiday would mean on the books, puzzled now

i am subbying through agency hays montrose but agencies have to pay holiday pay now , i think sick is paid as well

i am subbying through agency hays montrose but agencies have to pay holiday pay now , i think sick is paid as well

good luck tying to get anything from an agency, thieving scumbags imho, pushing a lot of folk into part time work with no real rights, all the companies love them as they can get staff with none of the hassle involved withhaving staff on the books, hence why this country is failing in the employment stakes omho, so no shooting me down. Every year round xmas, a couple of high end factories producing v expensive electronics or filters lay off most of their agency provided crk force for several months and then recruit again in the spring, its a disgrace in my simple mind.

dont need luck its the law got holiday pay last year even tho never went any where

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to your estimate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock