Search the forum,

Discuss Yell.com reviews. Again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

F&£k sake !! Some sad a££hol35 about

Why are you still on there mate?? Is it really worth the hassle?
Try checkatrade or local magazines or something?
:)

Bit vague from the 'doubter'.

Who have you cheesed off? :)

Reported it..

There’s no corroboration for this review.

It doesn’t reflect on the work performed by PJF, merely that he has all his customers post at the same time.

Please remove it.

I get most of my first contact calls from yell. Then recommendations ect I think it may be the boy that we caught stealing before Christmas. Many thanks croppie !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yell.com reviews. Again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Is working for the council as a plumber a horrible jobs? The package with hols/ pension seems good. But have read some peoples reviews on being a plumber for a council some sound poor. I was thinking I could maybe get career progression with the council
Replies
Views
I bought the a bleed valve from S****fix about a year ago: s****fix.com/p/radiator-vent-blanking-plug-nickel-2-pack/40972 It worked fine initially, but I noticed that the little bleed screw needed to be turned a little tighter each time I bled that radiator to seal it up again. Having bled it...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job he did he overcharged me, caused a little damage in my kitchen where he was working and after many requests has not provided me with a receipt ( 7...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm doing some heatloss calculations, going by a fairly old plumbing book. The formula for calculating heatloss would be Surface Area x Temp Diff x U-Value = Heatloss My question is, when calculating the heatloss through a ceiling, so downstairs to upstairs, the temp difference would be...
Replies
Views
Welcome again! I'm 45, a Registered Adult nurse working in busy, acute medical wards. At work, I almost constantly deal with fluids and tiny pipeworks: IV, subcut, veins, ports, midlines, cannulas, oral, and nasogastric.. Yay.. Yet, after Covid19 something started to slowly break down at me...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock