Discuss Would like to identify this shower trap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Sean Gill

The retaining ring that secures the shower trap in place is broken I have a photograph would like to know where I can upload in the aim someone might be able to identify it

Thanks

Sean

Reply to Would like to identify this shower trap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Terrible diagram. But can I set up a bathroom like this. I’ll be getting a plumber to do it but before I call the plumber I’d like to know my...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock