Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Worcester 28i rsf playing up in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi chaps,

worcester 28i rsf combi, pump running,fan running but no ignition sequence, iv blew down aps and stil doesnt start up. Im thinking over heat stat is the issue. Does anyone have any guidance on this boiler? Any help appreicated, dont usually get involved in fault finding, installs man usually, cheers

sean

Have you multimetered the aps as normally the fan wouldn’t run if the overheat has tripped

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for replying mate,

no hasnt been checked with multi, and you’ve just backed up what i thought, the stat wouldnt let the fan run, il check the aps,am i checking for resistance or just that the switch is operating?

just the switch working should be getting voltage through it

Could it (aps) be checked for continuity @ShaunCorbs? Between common and N/O and common and N/C?

exactly when fan runs you should get continuity through you can prove it by linking out both terminals eg removing the wires and touching them together when the fans running warning 240v is there boiler should fire

Reply to Worcester 28i rsf playing up in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock