Discuss Wilo or grundfos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi could you please advise which is the best heating pump to buy . My wilo smart has started to get a bit noisey . Do I go for another wilo or change to grundfos . Also do I go for a fixed speed or variable again . I have a new boiler only 6 months old , open vented system with trv valves on the rads . I'm looking for a reliable pump but most importantly it must be quiet .
Make and model please
thanks for your help in advance

they are all quiet initially, then it all depends on how dirty your system is

Grundfos would be my choice. Price and simplicity my guide. Many clients are satisfied with recycled grundfos pumps surplus to combi installs. This is my contribution to saving the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wilo or grundfos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm trying to source a replacement pump for my heating system, I suspect the current pump is an older version that has been superseded...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to set up a Honeywell DU145 ABV with an ALPHA 15-60 130 (Model number 59526443) and work out the speed setting. The pump has one...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get to grips with a system I have inherited as a new home owner. I know that single pipe systems are crap and should be replaced...
Replies
Views
S
Ups pump issue Fairly recently, say 12 months ago, we had a new pump fitted. It's a grundfos ups3 15- 50/65 130. (We have a small expansion tank...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock