• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Why do i keep getting this? (Mods?) in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

WC1

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Several times lately I have had this data consent form pop up.
I have carefully selected "no consent" to all of the options I can see.
Is this why it keeps popping up?

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Undertrained

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
I get it on occasion. Not sure if it’s when you use a different device? The main reasons for these pop up iirc is gdpr (data protection).

Reply to Why do i keep getting this? (Mods?) in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net