Discuss Who make this and were to get this specific plastic valve handle in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Who makes this plastic valve handle with the octagon fitting on the back?

Where can I purchase it? I need to purchase only this valve handle.

I have looked around and so far cannot find it.

Please let me know. Thank you.
20211214_133438 (Large).jpg
20211214_133354 (Large).jpg

20211214_134432 (Large).jpg

Where are you based? Have you had a look on second hand sites such as ebay?

Reply to Who make this and were to get this specific plastic valve handle in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Sorry I'm not a plumber so go easy on me. I have a triton shower (see images) below, I don't know the model as it was here before me...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock