Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Who did you register your company as Ltd with??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flanners

As above!

Looking for information on registration and there are various companies and websites offering there services to register you as a limited company.

Just wandering who people have used on here???

Thanks

it is easier using a name that someone else dissolved much less paper work.

Your going to need an accountant for a Ltd company, use one of them, or better still book onto the HMRC courses for ltd company, they will take you right through the process and wont cost you anything.

use an accountant for advice as to whether you even go down the ltd co route in the first place, sometimes more hassle than gain. As a ltd co secretary theres an awful lot of reasons that one gain be sent to jail for, One reason why I binned that job years ago.

yes think very carefully about it before you go down this route . .

- there is corperation tax returns

- companies house returns

- you will have to register for paye to pay yourself

everthing you do as a ltd companies is tied up with red tape and paperwork, so beware!

Defiantely bring an accountant from the begginging, or you will regret it (i do!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who did you register your company as Ltd with??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock