Discuss white part of flue on show in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hacksawl will leave it pulled in somewhere and cant chamfer the ends.
Sparks are not a problem. Its not like you need to ever cut a new flue in a restricted access flammable place and if you do you are stupid and deserve the hastle the claim will bring.

Honestly leaves it beautifully done, I use in pipe work too, both just need a flash with a file. Vertical flues or working in second and third floors. I'm afraid of going up and down stairs - lazy! Will do vid on next one .

That video i posted the link to.
I got the boy to cut it first while i filmed it but he is a ham fisted bstd (you will notice the bad cut on the video) so i took it off him and done it.
It took about 40 seconds to film it and if i had chamfered it, under a minute.
Many will think but i had to go to the van to get the grinder. If you did you are a dick. I only ever met one guy in 40 years who carried a big hacksaw in his bag (nobody uses one).
You go to the van 20 times a day and know you have to cut the flue at some point so bring it in and it is there.
It is all about forward thinking. If you stop to think or start fking around you cost yourself money (heating is all price work)
I'd rather be home with the money for loose women than home for channel 4 news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to white part of flue on show in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock