Discuss white part of flue on show in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these
618bnBi0IgL._SL1200_.jpg

I like to use my lazer eyes or sonic blaster. Or a 2mm grinder blade m&g flues are awful.

This is how you cut a flue with no fking around. Any angle grinder and a ÂŁ3 diamond blade.
[DLMURL]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7293/sg7t.mp4[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
My hackzall makes a beautiful job in a loft or location where sparks are an issue or u can't be fecked with grinder. Only use it free hand on multifit or similar quality. For m&g (valliant slowworm and ideal) I put a flue clamp on and use it as a guide for blade and to stop flue deforming as soooooo thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to white part of flue on show in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock