Discuss Which screwdrivers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought same set as this in 2006 and apart from losing a couple the rest are still going strong, as Tamz says I had these out the box first and had a good grip on them to see if they suited me, also bought the Teng tools long pozi driver as well,

Teng MD912N 12pc Screwdriver Set

I've got a good set of electical screwdrivers which cover most uses and halfords professional for the long reach ones.

I have had a load of screwdrivers, and as Tamz says they are all the same except how they feel. I like the Stanley Fatmax ends as they are big and round. Ends are colour coded so if you have a bag with them stood up you know if it's slotted, pozi, Phillips, torx etc.

Ive got Stanley as I love the different colours for Pozi, Phillips and Torx etc

Just a quick glance and you have the right tool

I've got wiha at moment. Always use vde . Klein look good but they don't have a 3mm or 4mm blade, w t f ? £25 a driver and no decent sizes

+1 for stanley, which is strange as i normally dont like stanley tools. The screwdrivers are ace though. The only downside is that they are not magnetic

+1 for stanley, which is strange as i normally dont like stanley tools. The screwdrivers are ace though. The only downside is that they are not magnetic
You can buy a jobby which magnetises and de-magnetises screwdrivers. From toolstation I believe [emoji1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which screwdrivers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I'm a homeowner, not a DIYer. I have an almost 1 year old SaniCompact Comfort wall-hung toilet which has worked flawlessly until about a...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I want to replace the electric shower in my flat and I'm not sure which is the best option for me.. I want something powerful, but also...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock