Discuss which radiators? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kinghill

hi there

i want to know which make of radiators is better heatline or stelrad?

cheers

dont know what you are on about oldplumber stelrad are the best you can buy you name a better make if you feel that way

Let’s face it, a radiator is a radiator, most are made from thin sheet steel and painted white, check the manufactures output/size, some look better than others. Sterad have a number of styles including the older round top ex Thorn/Myson imperial sizes.
Martin

dont know what you are on about oldplumber stelrad are the best you can buy you name a better make if you feel that way

omho, cos they both cost about the same when I get them, I am happy for you to offer your opinion as well cos this is a forum and open to all.:(

I expect to see over on this side of the water come summer when the ferry services start again:D, and continue this thread in the pub:)

omho, cos they both cost about the same when I get them, I am happy for you to offer your opinion as well cos this is a forum and open to all.:(

I expect to see over on this side of the water come summer when the ferry services start again:D, and continue this thread in the pub:)

no worrys mate out of interest what make do you prefer?

to be honest its realy a case of which design you like best i think all rads are made on similar machines with similar matierials some seem to have a slightly better finish but dont think ive had a problem with rads of any make including those from the sheds for at least 20 years
actually i have more problems with towel rails and designer type rads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to which radiators? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back