Discuss Which high flow combi setup? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul Hemel

For reasons I won't bore you with I cannot have an unvented system so am looking at having a storage combi installed. My mains has been upgraded to 32mm and when the new boiler is installed the current 15mm running into my house from the mains will be upgraded to 22mm.

My house is a normal sized 3 bed 1 bathroom with a shower but also has another separate showeroom. There's 2 adults and two kids that are growing up fast so our demand for hot water is rising and there will be times when more than 1 outlet will be demanding hot water. I know combis are far from perfect but would like to ask what you would advise. So far I think the best options are a WB 550cdi, a Viessmans 111W or 222F and the Alpha flowsmart set up. When I've searched this site a lot of the posts seem to be from a few years ago so am really after an up to date response on what experience you guys, the professionals, have with these systems and brands. Are there any others that you would recommend?

i really appreciate your help and advice. Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah. That's because they've changed there setup. Company reorg I believe.

a325 commercial just heard back from a mate (rep) but who says you cant install it in your own home :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which high flow combi setup? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock