• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Where can I find a replacement bathroom sink (Slough, UK)? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Frank15

Where can I find a replacement bathroom sink?, just the sink not the whole closet.
My sink broke due to accident and I'd like to replace just the sink, I've checked serveral stores such as B&Q, Victoria Plumbing, and they just sell whole closets with the sink included.

I'm in Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom.

Any help much appreciated

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
Be cheaper to buy the whole lot than just the sink

Basher

A little bit thicker (edge thickness 4cm), but otherwise the same overall dimensions!

Last edited:

Reply to Where can I find a replacement bathroom sink (Slough, UK)? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net