Discuss When and saw this beauty today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaky

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
When and done a landlord check today and saw this beauty!!

IMG_6378.JPG

Sorry about the title is was supposed to say went and saw this beauty today just didn't check before posting

Yeah still in use not any more now, and yes landlord property

Would be no surprise if previous LGS was done there in past and owner surprised now an say that for years was no problem.

Surely its just falling out of the wall, it cant have been connected.

That's one of them where you hang out of the bedroom window to do a flue gas analysis on it, your not in Stockport are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to When and saw this beauty today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I have a hot water slab leak which is found behind my bathroom vanity. We heard the noise for a week but never saw any water. Just today we saw...
Replies
Views
drpepper68
D
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
Full disclosure, I am an Electrician. One of my older clients has just had her fire capped off because it doesn't comply with today's regs and...
Replies
Views
Looking for a flue extender for a Protherm 60-80CI boiler. House is having external wall insulation and needs flue extending to avoid a new...
Replies
Views
Hello my dad had a boiler check up today and the cap on the flue above the boiler had fell off. It's potentially been like that for a long time...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock