Discuss Whats the proper name in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I'm getting calls to flats that have central boilers, (what we used to call district heating) and the distribution unit in the flat im thinking i need to train my self in fault finding but im not sure of the correct name for the unit ive heard them called hhu but googling that doesnt find anything so can anyone give me the correct name and any manufacturers names?

danfoss do them and also under the badge of SAV. there are Stokvis, Switch2, all generally work in the same way.

shame none of them ever have a fault fin ding guide on the case or a book left with them ive muddled through the few ive come across

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats the proper name in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm Canadian so you may wonder what I'm doing on a UK plumbing forum. I'm basically just here to learn the British term for a tool that...
Replies
Views
D
Building Description A new (23 years old) 1 story small block of 7 flats. water enters the building and distributed to each flat from a communal...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock