Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What is this valve?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Masey

Gas Engineer
It's some type of isolation valve just before a TMV. Never seen one like this.... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365082712.090310.jpg

is that a stop end at the bottom.it could be a 3 way ball valve.

It's a Cimberio Iso valve with strainer. As long as it's fitted the right way round, turn off the valve, unscrew the cap and you can remove and clean the cylindrical strainer. I fitted them below my kitchen sink when I fitted a ludicrously expensive 1/4 turn tap to save getting bits of grit in the ceramic discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What is this valve?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have had an ongoing issue with low hot water temperatures in a school. During the recent repair of a leak, the plumbers isolated the hot...
Replies
Views
Forgive a very basic question, but what is this device? It does not appear to be a normal isolating valve but there are two of them in the feeds...
Replies
Views
Hello, as the title, the cistern keeps filling. The fill valve is passing, think it’s a viva skylo bottom entry with a plastic shank but there’s...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to remove some radiators for redecorating and went to try and shut off the valves either side of my rad. I have TRV on one side and on...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock