Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss water unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

Hi all,

im after a mains fed "under the sink" single tap ionised water unit - can anyone point me in the right direction?

cheers

I've seen the iTap one advertised but never had any enquiries ever about them. They sound like snake oil and a bit of a gimmick from the reviews I have read.

Last edited:
cheers WHPES - basically I have a customer who owns a tailors and there going throw irons like there is no tommorow and want a unit where they can fill there irons up - im not sure on all this stuff as my misses does the ironing

You need a DE-ioniser not an ioniser!

Polyphosphate dosing units (Liff Combiflo) are probably the most suitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to water unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi All, I have replaced my existing Shaw and Mason chrome set with the Shaw and Mason forward bowl spindles/ Handles. I have kept the same tap or...
Replies
Views
PRJSyd
P
Hi everyone, Gas combi Boiler Mains fed in all taps and shower How do I balance the water pressure in all faucets in my flat. Every tap/water...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone know what this is (in a kitchen cupboard, under the kitchen sink)? I'm wondering if it is an accumulator. Mains water...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need to replace the kitchen tap, all my neighbours have two single taps in their kitchen and bathroom whereas I have a single...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm having an issue with my outside tap not working, the tiniest of dribbles comes put each time I try it. Ive changed the tap to no avail...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock