Discuss water meter leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

third floor flat between stopcock and water meter. the joint on the m.i coupler is leaking so the meter will have to come off.
who is liable for the repair?

thanks.

IMG_0815.jpg

if its before the meter its normally the supplier, but not sure if it is in a property as the limit is normally the boundary line outside between garden/house and road or pavement. me thinks its customers problem if they want a quick fix, wont take 5 mins for a skilled fella to do, bit more if Redders is doing it though :)

Waterboard liable 100%, give them a ring. (I worked meter maintenance for Severn Trent a while ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to water meter leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then...
Replies
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our...
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good...
Replies
Views
I cannot isolate my toilet water supply for a quick-fix, as the valve/tap is buried beneath tiling by whoever built the place. All other taps in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock