Search the forum,

Discuss Water board or other plumbing jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koogatubac

Just out of curiosity:

- How can you get a job working for water board such as Northumbrian water? They are NEVER recruiting but have ALOT of staff base. Been on various of sites and they mostly work in teams using crimping or electro machines to join big water mains up. Looks a absolute doddle! And gets paid more than domestic plumbers/heating engineers up north!

- any other jobs that plumbing and gas quals can get you in?

I had a look into rigs work, best way was to gain a sponsor and a lot of companies like you to be commercial

Northern gas networks...they were recruiting... First time in absolute years.
They never recruit cos people don't want to leave and NGN got all their new staff via apprenticeships

Was it? I got a job with them in june they took 5 on,and just after I started they were recruiting again.
Didn't know it was the 19th though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water board or other plumbing jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. looking for a change in my career and get into the the domestic plumbing world. I have 6 years experience working with commercial boilers, with skills...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a cold water tank this tank feeds six properties in a straight line below my property is on the third floor so in the middle. The job would entail...
Replies
Views
Was working as a Plumbers Mate for about 6 months and got my Level 2 qualification. Enjoyed the job and wanted to make a career of it. Got into some trouble, lost the job and got sentenced to 19 months prison, did 9 months and now released on license. Job I had won't have me back so need to get...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all - hoping to get some advice here on a plumbing issue in our house. When we are showering / filling the bath and another appliance draws water (toilet cistern filling after flushing, tap being turned on or washing machine filling etc), the water pressure / flow to the other appliance...
Replies
Views
Azonic
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock