Discuss wanted van pipe carrier in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop into pts they had them on offer 2 years ago but they never sold I took the only 2 from my local about 5 months out of offer for £80 each. Worth checking if any branches are showing any as I'm sure they would love to get rid. They were the square van vault ones

Shame I sold them with the old van but I couldn't be bothered to remove them. Like I say it was a few years back but they really didn't sell so worth asking around the branches

Got a good condition s/h one for sale all bolts brackets but no keys, never locked it. Pick up Grimsby. Difficult to post?

Is it square or round?

How's the pipe fitting and employment going?

Square box and Pipefitting just had 4 months off! getting fit on the bike, starting back next week :) Give me legs a rest

• Cycling
  • Running
Last 4 Weeks
Avg Rides / Week6
Avg Distance / Week244 mi
Avg Time / Week15h 26m
Year-to-Date
Distance2,819.3 mi
Time184h 34m
Elev Gain72,900 ft
Rides74

If it's a van vault one all keys are the same . I can post u one. No jelly babies or biccies tho!

Blimey. That is great going. Are you building upto summut (london to paris) or is it just to get fit?

I think Grimsby is a bit far for me to travel unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wanted van pipe carrier in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Back