Currently reading:
wanted van pipe carrier

Discuss wanted van pipe carrier in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop into pts they had them on offer 2 years ago but they never sold I took the only 2 from my local about 5 months out of offer for £80 each. Worth checking if any branches are showing any as I'm sure they would love to get rid. They were the square van vault ones

Shame I sold them with the old van but I couldn't be bothered to remove them. Like I say it was a few years back but they really didn't sell so worth asking around the branches

Got a good condition s/h one for sale all bolts brackets but no keys, never locked it. Pick up Grimsby. Difficult to post?

Is it square or round?

How's the pipe fitting and employment going?

Square box and Pipefitting just had 4 months off! getting fit on the bike, starting back next week :) Give me legs a rest

• Cycling
  • Running
Last 4 Weeks
Avg Rides / Week6
Avg Distance / Week244 mi
Avg Time / Week15h 26m
Year-to-Date
Distance2,819.3 mi
Time184h 34m
Elev Gain72,900 ft
Rides74

If it's a van vault one all keys are the same . I can post u one. No jelly babies or biccies tho!

Blimey. That is great going. Are you building upto summut (london to paris) or is it just to get fit?

I think Grimsby is a bit far for me to travel unfortunately

Yes its a van vault one.

Getting in some miles, got the time trial season just starting.

Yes its a van vault one.

Getting in some miles, got the time trial season just starting.

Well those are some serious miles. Very impressive.

If you don't sell it before and do end up working down this way and the price is right I will have the tube of ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wanted van pipe carrier in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock