Discuss waiting in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fuzzy

gee, nearly filled the page with only my posts!
im waiting in for asda to deliver my shopping already an hour late

id like adas input into my shopping, phoned twice, promised a call back but no call follows!

probably waiting till the end of the day,so they can deliver you all the left overs and tomorrows sell by stuff

Ho,Ho,Ho

:D:D

id like adas input into my shopping, phoned twice, promised a call back but no call follows!
call them and tell them if its not there in 20mins- cancel and tell them you will get it from tesco instead.
see what they say. haha,

turner up 2 hours late, several items missing, around 20 items sent as alternatives!! guess what was missing, yep the blinkin turkey, we ordered it 3 weeks ago, Mrs fuzzy very angry, Mr. fuzzy shouted at for the mistake.
on the upside the 3 crates of bitter turned up

Sounds like a new position in the karma sutra, You both stay in all day and "no body comes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to waiting in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all - hoping someone knowledgeable can help as I'm super confused by this.... I have a standard system / gravity fed boiler, large cold tank...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock