Discuss viewing pictures in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyg0507

anyone got any idea as to why i cant view pictures when hovering mouse over them, screen goes darker but no picture there??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to viewing pictures in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m experimenting with the installation of a floating countertop / basin. At the top of the picture are the brackets I’m considering using. Below...
Replies
Views
This unit is located in France where they use diesel not kerosene. The feed from the underground tank is not getting through to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. My hot water feed for my shower is on the left and the cold is on the right. My understanding is that this is correct and this is also...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi learned friends. A "plumber" has installed a shower for my daughter. However it doesnt look right. This part circled isnt on any pictures I've...
Replies
Views
Back