Discuss vessel testing stick gauge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I am not sure what the actual ne of this tool is but it looks like a pen. You stick it on the shraeder and it tells you the pressure. In bars. Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these?

Cheers chaps

i have seen it in halfords but it says it reads in psi. Do you have one simon? And does it read in bars?

No but thought about getting one and seen them in there. I'd just tape something round it to give me a quick conversion.

Always had a regin digital one til it went wrong. It cost aboutbÂŁ30 got the same looking thing from TESCO for ÂŁ5

It is a tyre pressure gauge.

Halfords or other motor accessory shop.

They are usually marked off in bar and psi.

there must be a lot of vans out there with flat tyres judging from this thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vessel testing stick gauge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I am a homeowner and have a Valliant EcoTech 835 (2017). Serviced every year and worked like a treat until about a few months ago when I...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals...
Replies
Views
Hello. Today I have installed a new radiator upstairs. A little bit bigger so I had to make new pipe work. Before that I flushed as much water...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock