Discuss vanity units in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am after a vanity unit that will fit into a 920mm gap,anything close to that would do,any body no a good stockist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vanity units in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a cloak room that has a width of 1035mm that I am wanting to put a combined concealed toilet and vanity in. I was looking at a 550mm...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I have a Duravit vanity unit and was recommended to buy the Duravit space saving waste: 005076 But im unsure how this connects...
Replies
Views
I removed the old vanity unit in my bathroom, intending to do a makeover. Finished the shower cubicle, and starting on the vanity. I bought a 2nd...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I'm a first time DIY-er and I am taking out a new build crappy vanity unit to replace with a wooden vanity with countertop basin...
Replies
Views
I have a vanity basin and concealed cistern toilet to install. In place if a wall hung basin and toilet in a down stairs cloak room. The only...
Replies
Views
Back