Discuss Van stock? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumben

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
What stock items is everyone carrying on there van apart from the basic fittings and such, whats everyone carrying or anything that you've found useful to have for every now and then thanks

Last edited:
too much !!!, I absolutely hate going to a job and then saying , right love I will go fetch the 'bits' now.

G10 kit for valliant and glowshed. Diaphragm for a 105, Baxi PRV. Greenstar flow turbine. Baffles for service kit for the same. Ignition electrode for duo tec. 5 core 3 core fuses thermister a diverter motor .

3 port valves, 2 port valves, pump & valves, Drayton 2 channel programmer, few waste fittings, various tap connectors and tap washer alongside the usual copper and plastic fittings

Everything to fix a satronic, rdb and mectron burners. Plus a bfp21 right handed pump for the trianco burners. Silver foil tape, high temp silicone, strap band and duct tape. Waste fittings, valves, 6m pump heads, two ports, wago connectors etc etc.

The best bit of kit I carry is a bag of boiled sweets and a fork from home for the take aways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van stock? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock