Search the forum,

Discuss Van racking ideas for a vauxhall astravan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CHR7S

Space isn't something of a high commodity in an astravan and so I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas of how to organise the back of these vehicles. Does anyone have any pics of their racking systems in this vehicle?
Thanks

Space isn't something of a high commodity in an astravan and so I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas of how to organise the back of these vehicles. Does anyone have any pics of their racking systems in this vehicle?
Thanks
give me a min will try to find pics of my old one

thats the set up i had

Attachments

• Picture van.jpg
    Picture van.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 149
Put a sub floor in . Basically build frame and put floor in 8" above van floor (top of wheel arch) build devider down middle , slide steps and Powertools under floor out of the way. Works better in van with side door.

Don't know how anyone works from an astra van... I think a berlingo with side door would be the smallest I could use

Mates got a fiat Diablo with twin doors and sub floor .... He's a neat freak! I got tranny always looks awful. Lwb high top sprinters the same. Too big too easy not to clean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pic and ideas guys. I'd had a Vito for a couple of years and fancied a smaller van. I'm trying to put together an idea of having the back of the van 'pull out' as such to gain good access to tools. Appreciate others find astravans a a pain but I got a new one top spec in black so for me it looks very professional without making me look like I earn too much and I get the enjoyment of driving almost a car too so works well. Any assistance with ideas of a pull out back would be good or anyone with pics of similar ideas. Thanks

A pull out back may not be so good when some idiot parks up your rse.

I struggle with my caddy for space and only got half the kit I need

Get the vito back... Any customer who has the cheek to comment you earn too much because of your van deserves a slap...

Transits don't rust. They mature! Every tranny has skid marks . Under side door and at front edge of rear arches. My roof looks like its been pebbled dashed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van racking ideas for a vauxhall astravan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock