Discuss Vaillent boiler fault F64 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rpelec

Hi I am a electrician o sorry for not knowing much about boilers any way I went to a customers house today and they're Vaillent thermo compact 628e is coming up with fault f64 it will ignite for a couple of seconds then cut out.

in the manual the fault code is electronics or NTC could it be the pub board as the customer also said that a while back there was water coming down on to the electrics area from a leak in the boiler.

Any help would be great thanks

Rob

The one thing you are about to learn about boilers is that if you are not gsr you shouldn't be touching them. Both ignorance and a little bit of knowledge kill.

Advise your custard they need a gassafe registered engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillent boiler fault F64 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock