Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Vaillant spacer frame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

novicegas

Gas Engineer
Hi, anyone fitted the spacer frame to a Vaillant, am considering it for a system to combi swap, is it relatively easy? Can't seem to find any info on it anywhere, cheers

Fantastic jigs loads of room behind for clips and stand offs using them every week at the moment screw bracket to wall build frame and hang and fix. makes jobs with pipe work above so much easier.

If you get caught out and havnt got the spacer frame the same effect can be achieved by using 2 x 2 and plywood

I've used one and it was pretty decent, though i couldn't help thinking you could knock something up as suggested above for a lot less money.

Space frames imo always make the boiler look like a washing machine screwed to the wall if it is in a kitchen or somewhere where it looks totally out of place.
Consider a worcester. You can pipe them up behind without kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant spacer frame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Plumber who fitted shower frame didnt put sealent behind frame to tray before fitting frame. Now leaks when water gets into frame and...
Replies
Views
Good morning! First post looking for advice on an issue I am having with a bath installation. Although I have installed many baths before, mainly...
Replies
Views
L
Good morning, I have a hinged shower screen for my bath that I don't have fixings for. The guide holes in the screen line up with guide holes in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock