Discuss Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it couldnt just be a simple water top-up thats required then seeing as the bar dial is reading zero.
This has happened before but the landlord fixed it but didnt show us how to. I dont know if its worth mentioning or not but we have recently noticed a strange whistling sound coming from one of our radiators. Couldnt be related could it?

Sorry. I read the op as saying 1.1. Didn't see that it said 0 on manometer

1.8 bar should be OK (it's not excessively high).

As said, this is a common fault, there is a few reasons why this could have happened.

Your Landlord has a duty to maintain your gas appliances, ask him to send out a Gas Safe registered engineer.

I wouldn't recommend doing anything more than you have already done.

Last edited:
i wish i could bleed the radiator but our ll is so useless, he never gave us a key for it :dunce2:

i dont know if it is usual or not but it seems to be taking rather a long time for our rads to heat up. The thermo stated temp at 21.5 so we kicked it up to 25 but it seems to be stuck at 22

yeah, the room stat. The heating has been trying to come on most of the day as the heating light was on and the rads feel warmish. The rad with the whistling is the coldest

errm, the bar pressure keeps rising and is sitting at 2.1 now and the littlre dial is getting close to the red section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24. Hi all, we are having issues with hot water as it only stays hot for a few minutes for the taps and shower. You can...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I have boiler Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 (it's TurboBlock Pro). Does somebody have service manual / maintenance PDF where can I get some...
Replies
Views
Revlyne
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock