Currently reading:
Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler issue

Discuss Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dazzyboy10

HI there,

For some random reason, our boiler decided to stop working and is giving us an F.75 error code which according to the serivce manual, relates to "No pressure rise was detected on turning on the pump" and states the causes as:
Water pressure sensor or/and pump defective
Air in the heating system, quick bleeder defective
Too little water in appliance; check adjustable by-pass; connect
external expension vessel to return.

Unfortunately i am clueless as how to sort this and as we are private tenants, not really wanting to attempt to sort this myself and our landlord is unavailable to sort it either.

After searching the web I came across a similar problem advising to keep the hot tap running and turning the boiler on/off a few times but for us this didnt work.

Also the bar pressure states at being 1.1 but the dial shows at zero so contemplating that the system may need filling up but this has also put us at a dead end as the boiler is setup in a different way as to how the service manual shows.

This is quite important as we have 3 young children and need to get this sorted asap.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

TIA

Also I have tried contacting Vaillant themselves for technical advice but the phone number they provide is dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
when u say tvr, you mean like a control dial on it

Last edited by a moderator:
yes on the pipe to the rad turn it to max or full or 5.... shuoldnt have one on rad in room that has room stat

yeah they all have one apart from the hallway where the stat is

common problem is that pressure sensor is blocked with sludge if boiler fitted to an old system without cleaning first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back