Discuss unknown device under stairs RAD44? It might be a poump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jcpreston22

Im fixing up space under stairs and removing old pipes. There is a round ancient cast pump? I think with the designation RAD44 on it. Does anyone know what its for? We are a semi with a shared main. I cant tell where it comes from and there is a copper 3/4 coming off the input side going off into the wall. There is a red knob on the top and a mains cable coming into it. The cupboard had been used as an airing cupboard in the past. Bent copper pipe had been run around the cupboard to circulate warm water but this Pump? does not seem to have been connected to that. Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to unknown device under stairs RAD44? It might be a poump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock