Search the forum,

Discuss Twyford rimless - any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any experience with the Twyford rimless toilet?
It's intended for the kids' jack+jill bathroom and being teenagers, they don't bother cleaning.
This might be a more sanitary options.
Is it any good? Does the jet clean the bowl ok?
I would link to it, but I'm not allowed.
Thanks

I've fitted a few but never been around long enough to know if they really work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Twyford rimless - any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've just had a Bathrooms tonlove sandro rimless toilet installed as part of a bathroom refurb. Unfortunately the flush doesn't reach the front of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Looking for Sanitaryware - went to a local supplier and picked up "Bathrooms to Love" catalogue. I like the look of some of the sanitaryware -...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock