Discuss TS sheet for Ferroli Optimax HE plus 38 C in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

c-kip

Hi,
Can anyone tell me where I can get the TS sheet for my Boiler.
I live out in Spain and the local agents does not speak English. Their boilers out here are different and he does not have the information.
Thanks in advance.
C-kip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TS sheet for Ferroli Optimax HE plus 38 C in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Back