Discuss TRV's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
What do you guys do about fitting TRV's when all the radiators are boxed in with radiator covers? I cant imagine they would work very well in those conditions, can you get ones with a remote sensor?

Any recommendations on which ones you have found reliable? I tend to fit the draytons, will have to have a look to see if they do a remote sensor version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TRV's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Hi, I have a combi-boiler system and while I did some plumbing many years ago I have never fitted a combi-boiler and am confused by this problem ...
Replies
Views
Allan 1234
A
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
I have a downstairs rad that has a 23 year old TRV and it's barely heating up. I bled it, and removed the TRV head and it still just gets a bit...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock