Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Toilet temperamental in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I have an old low gallonage toilet. It flushes fine when when liquid waste is present.
Every time, when there solid waste in the bowl (not a lot) it clogs.
I need to use a plunger each time to get the waste to flush.
I made sure all the holes under the rim are clear.

Reply to Toilet temperamental in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A few years ago I installed a wall hung toilet pan in my last house which did not flush well when disposing of waste solids. The water would rise...
Replies
Views
Hi, So i have lived in my house for 20+ years, (1990 build) its a detached property, corner plot with various manholes in the garden. In the...
Replies
Views
Hello! I was checking something in the toilet cistern. I flushed, but holding the float ball, so the cistern wouldn't be filled. With a very low...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a mystery, my bathroom has a sewage smell appears to get far worse 5pm-9pm. I have plugged my bathroom/sink with plugs and its 100%...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I noticed when I was cleaning the toilet the other day that there are some large cracks just under the rim jet area of my toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock