Discuss Today was the day!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killy Bing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Today i handed in all the final bits for my apprenticeship!!

so now its just a waiting game till it gets awarded and i can register gas safe!!
I'm a very happy bunny after quite a long road with so many obstacles!

Oh i could cry!
infact i just might!

i have always been written off by pretty much everyone I've met as not being able to achieve anything!

Screw the lot of them :)
thanks for your help guys!

Top news mate! Now all you need to do is find enough work to feed your family for the next 50 years! Well done fella!

Good news mate!!

But seriously, crying?!?!

Best make that 2 rounds of beers, 1 to celebrate & 1 for crying!

Nice one mate, all the effort & hard work is paying off.

Congratulations, welcome to the club. But don't forget, you never stop learning.

Excellent news mate! I remember walking out of my ACS exam bay feeling as though it was the last day at school again. City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 and gas qualifications all completed - felt great but unlike school I felt a sense of achievement, like I'd really earned it.

I felt really proud of myself and you should too.

Got knocked down a peg by a builder cousin of mine who thought it was fun to announce to the lads down the pub that I 'wasn't a proper plumber' - fair enough I thought, I still have a lot to learn (we never stop learning) but there and then decided to never work fo him again. I've had him beg me to help him out over the years and my answer has always been "No, you're a c.u.n.t"

Ignore the doubters, you've done yourself proud. Now get the ale in.

Congratulations, welcome to the club. But don't forget, you never stop learning.

The day you stop learning is the day you die!

thanks guys!

Beer? Im thinking more of a Jaegermeister train!

I'm just glad I've got through it with hardwork and haven't taken short cuts :)

can tell my grandkids i did a time served apprenticeship at a time when getting one was neigh impossible!

I hear croppies giving me a hug too!

Today i handed in all the final bits for my apprenticeship!!

so now its just a waiting game till it gets awarded and i can register gas safe!!
I'm a very happy bunny after quite a long road with so many obstacles!

Oh i could cry!
infact i just might!

i have always been written off by pretty much everyone I've met as not being able to achieve anything!

Screw the lot of them :)
thanks for your help guys!

Way to go mate, suggest you take copies of your certs and ram your doubters up their collective arses !!

Way to go mate, suggest you take copies of your certs and ram your doubters up their collective arses !!

Will rephrase that, take copies of your certs and ram them up your doubters collectives arses !! :lol:

[QUOT

I hear croppies giving me a hug too![/QUOTE]

Carefull there.........hes been a bit soft this weekend ......calling people"poppet".......i think its cos he cant have a manly drink cos HE'S ON CALL.........

And he's just walked in. tired, hungry, having driven over 250 miles being sent from job to job. Headachy and not in a peachy mood.

Well done Billy Lad, as i said to you once, you've a good head on your shoulders and, like the rest of the lads, I'm proud of you!

On a happy note my beloved just handed me 8 bottles of belated Fathers Day beer!

Iron+Maiden+beer.jpg

And he's just walked in. tired, hungry, having driven over 250 miles being sent from job to job. Headachy and not in a peachy mood.

Well done Billy Lad, as i said to you once, you've a good head on your shoulders and, like the rest of the lads, I'm proud of you!

On a happy note my beloved just handed me 8 bottles of belated Fathers Day beer!

View attachment 13596
You knew that would make me jealous, didn't you?

Well done that man :50:

A bit of advice.
Get out into the big world now away from where you served your time and then the learning really starts. You will work with guys who have experience of all different things and learn from them all. You will come across guys who know lots and guys who know how to make lots but most of all be treated as an equal which can have its down side but you seem like a switched on lad so you'll get there no problem.

Borlocks.....didn't see that one coming......your gonna have to let us know what its like when you eventually taste it

You won't have to wait long, I get the impression our Croppie likes a drink or ten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Today was the day!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
This maybe isn't so much about asking for advice as giving it 🤔 I had a leaking HW cylinder (23 years old) that I got fed up patching up with...
Replies
Views
Was today the deadline for submitting something vat related? I'm not vat registered so don't know. This maintenance firm that I've been doing...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Doing a house renovation here at my flat that I owed for about 20 years have decided finally that time to spend some money on myself and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock