Search the forum,

Discuss This is a Carling level forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scot22

Just joined today. Helpful and quick responses to my query.
I feel I must praise the forum expectations re 'be nice'. This sets an excellent standard.
I've seen too many other forums, motoring etc, spoilt by rudeness, aggression and point scoring. This forum is an example to the rest.
Thanks

Stick around long enough we can soon change your mind....:45:

Thankyou for taking the time to mention it though, there are a lot of people working hard to keep it that way that I'm sure appreciate it

Ahh positive feedback! I too think the mods do a marvellous job keeping a harmonious atmosphere here!

Its the big stick in the cupboard. Works most of the time.

Just a question of where we stick it.....

Cheers Scot and
welcome9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to This is a Carling level forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, ÂŁ23.789 - ÂŁ34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the City College Norwich Apprenticeships Team. Due to rising Industry demand we currently have vacancies for full time posts...
Replies
Views
Hi again I'm on a roll with the plumbing questions today! So here's query #2... We've not used our hot water for quite some time, and it now doesn't work. From what I can gather based on what I've learnt in the last hour or two, I think the problem is with the 3 port motorised valve. When...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Thought I would drop a quick intro as I have just joined the forum ( after a few months lurking). I'm currently half way through my Gas course, having decided on a career change a bit later in life than most, and have been enjoying the challenge so far. I have been reading as much as I...
Replies
Views
Forum Subscription Price Reduced, and thanks to those that have subscribed we've been able to get the 'reactions' (likes) system earlier than we expected. :) There will be a fine balance between getting a bit of cash in for add-ons for the forum, and setting a price too high and nobody...
Replies
Views
    • Love
I've set a notice up for newbies that's global. (In all forums and pages). Telling them to report posts they found unhelpful or insulting. The staff have been told to deal with them on case-by-case. Anything they don't feel comfy dealing with, mark it for me and I will get a notification and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock