Search the forum,

Discuss Forum Subscription Price Reduced... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Forum Subscription Price Reduced, and thanks to those that have subscribed we've been able to get the 'reactions' (likes) system earlier than we expected. :)

There will be a fine balance between getting a bit of cash in for add-ons for the forum, and setting a price too high and nobody subscribes and we get no add-ons.

But we'll get there.

Not sure why but tilersforums.com seems to have taken to it well, but the other two just haven't. Hopefully it'll level off eventually. :)

This is totally optional by the way. Clearly the sponsors foot the whole forum bills, and my wages too! And we'd not be online a second more thannnnnnn NOW, if we didn't have them with us.

If you'd like to subscribe, CLICK HERE - this link wont charge you, it's just the information page.

Other ways to support the forum, that are just as important if not more so:-

- Post new threads, reply to existing ones
- Buy from sponsors if they supply something you're looking for
- Always mention the forum when buying from a sponsor (or even a company who isn't maybe?)
- Welcome newer members in the welcome forum, avoid one-line copy and paste responses and actually ask them a question about what they've told us
- Post any electrical work you know of, or can offer directly yourself
- Report offensive / abusive content (don't ever reply to it - it doubles moderators work when they need to clear up your quote too)
- Be descriptive when creating a title of a thread or directory listing or job offer etc - it attracts more views
- Be nice, if you wouldn't say it to somebody's face (whilst sober!) don't say it online anywhere, especially forums of ours and others

Reply to Forum Subscription Price Reduced... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock