Discuss Thermostatic valve replacement. help. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
Please see photos.
IMG_2098.jpgIMG_2095.jpgIMG_2097.jpgshower valve 7.jpg

The shower valve was verystiff to turn on and off and for many months, the shower only got Luke warm atbest.
Tried to take it to bits overthe weekend to see if I could fix it but when trying to dismantle it havebroken the little lugs off the brown plastic collar … so I’ve really knackeredit!

There is no branding on the shower or valve so no idea how to order a new cartridge for the valve.
From looking at photos can anyone identify who makes this valve ... and where I can buy a replacement?
Any help / guidance appreciated.
Thanks
James

Try sending photos to shower doctor (google them) and see if they can identify it.

Shower doctor will be able to help you out. Just email them over the pictures and they should be able to identify the model and supply the bits you need to fix it. They have always been really helpful whenever I have contacted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermostatic valve replacement. help. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back