Discuss Thermostat help/advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P3nn

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

In our house we have an Old Randal Thermostat/Glowworm Boiler.

My housemate came back on Friday night and tried to force the dial round and now it's loose.

From spinning it a few times, It seems to have got resistance again and the timer works now but when it reaches the point of turning on/The thing in the top right turns (Off Until C) it doesn't have enough force to turn this.

Is there anyway to fix this or does the Thermostat need replacing?

Also how would i go about getting the cover off?

Please help!

Matt

Matt , I think you are referring to your programmer , that sounds like a very old programmer, even if you get it off it may be nact, maybe time for a upgrade mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermostat help/advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, We moved into our house last year and our current central heating set up is: Boiler: Vokera Mynute HE system boiler Thermostats: 2x Robus...
Replies
Views
So I've used a wireless thermostat to activate my heating since installation, but it's just stopped working (Blank screen, no new battery's fixed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
M
Hi I live in elderly sheltered property and have nothing but trouble with thermostat. I’m a bit confused. When i put it on 19 degrees intuitively...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock