Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell programmer / wireless thermostat problem in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

So I've used a wireless thermostat to activate my heating since installation, but it's just stopped working (Blank screen, no new battery's fixed fixed it)

The wall mounted programmer screen flash's no signal, like it's searching for the wireless thermostat, I cannot turn the heating on at all via the wall mounted programmer when it's like this, on any setting(Cont/auto), however, when I switch the system off and back on at the mains plug, green lights will come on, the no signal is gone and I can turn the heating on at the wall mounted programmer, this seems to fix my problem for a short time, but the programmer will get the flashing no signal again and start searching for the wireless thermostat.

Is there anyway to disable the wireless thermostat mode from the wall mounted programmer so that it stops trying to search for it and giving me the no signal problem?

I have the honeywell st9420c programmer and a wireless thermostat

Picture 1 is when is the normal state, when I can't turn the heating on via the wall mounted programmer, Picture 2 is when I reset it via switching off at the mains, it'll immediately light up green upon powering back up and I can turn the heating on and the last picture is what I have

Attachments

• IMG_20221022_022026.jpg
    IMG_20221022_022026.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20221021_230925.jpg
    IMG_20221021_230925.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 6
  • large-honeywell-sundial-wireless-rf---pack-2-y9420h1008.jpg
    large-honeywell-sundial-wireless-rf---pack-2-y9420h1008.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Reply to Honeywell programmer / wireless thermostat problem in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock