Search the forum,

Discuss The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck lads.

Have to say even though I've not won anything yet I'm excited. I've never been in a second round before

I thought this would of closed dead quick am walking round magic kingdom watching I was on its a small world when first saw it .
Going to be a long 4 weeks

Know you're dealing with the contest but is Andy Burton the rep for everywhere?

Hows about letting the last one go to the ones who have pushed intergas all these years, or is the competition like their recent backup ? :)

Hammers4spanners and solutions get the last two slots this week!

But don't panic, there will be another boiler to give away next week.

That will be laughing at 6 of us this week

Can't enter as I'm not eligible having installed Intergas before. Seems a bit harsh to exclude the very people who are most likely to be purchasing them in the future?!

eh! i missed it :(

been in leeds all day, some of us have too you know just to make ends meet. bought the family a bag of chips home for sunday dinner out of my earnings as i feel flush earning £5.50 an hour. got to get the kids some new shoes for tomorrow as there toes are sticking out the old ones. but i should have just enough to pay the bailiff's fee at 6;30 in the morning.

you wont be having a sale on theese will ya?lol

Can't enter as I'm not eligible having installed Intergas before. Seems a bit harsh to exclude the very people who are most likely to be purchasing them in the future?!

Isn`t it all about stealing installers away from there usually choice of boilers and using UKPF to spread the word with the reviews? Companies don`t give away 6K for nothing.

I suppose so. They are decent boilers. Good prize to the winners. Hope they go to a good cause.

Very pleased to be in the first 7.
I'm a vallant man, fitted them for as long as I can remember. If IT was a free Vaillant I would just be getting a free boiler. Though that would be appreciated, I would not be spreading the word or increasing there sales.
So this competition needs installers that have never considered or fitted intergas.
The only flaw with this is that you have to be on the forum when ray sets the question, luckily, I was.
Good luck to all.

Very pleased to be in the first 7.
I'm a vallant man, fitted them for as long as I can remember. If IT was a free Vaillant I would just be getting a free boiler. Though that would be appreciated, I would not be spreading the word or increasing there sales.
So this competition needs installers that have never considered or fitted intergas.
The only flaw with this is that you have to be on the forum when ray sets the question, luckily, I was.
Good luck to all.

Pretty much the same as you except I fit Worcesters, tired of the rep not really giving a monkey about me and thinking he is the best thing in the world when in reality I sell his boilers not him!

Tell you what, at the end of this round, I will add one more freebie: the new Intergas Rapid Combi.

And entries will be limited to people who have fitted at least 3 Intergas boilers and registered them.

Is that fair?

Tell you what, at the end of this round, I will add one more freebie: the new Intergas Rapid Combi.

And entries will be limited to people who have fitted at least 3 Intergas boilers and registered them.

Is that fair?

and maybe post a time when you are asking the questions? or keep it to like every day at 7pm or something like that

Is that fair?

And pens for those of full time tax paying people?!:cool3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock