Discuss The Plumbers Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you put Mrs Croppie as the announcer of the quote, some how I don't see you as a closet Dirty Dancing fan :) :) :)

Glad you put Mrs Croppie as the announcer of the quote, some how I don't see you as a closet Dirty Dancing fan :) :) :)

Is that where it's from?

The record for me with that film is enduring 28.2 seconds before I get the burning desire to go to the pub.....

If you have access to my Private Mail Box (which I think you should), then you will see that TWO WEEKS ago, I applied and communications went back and forth. Nothing came of it.

I have had to accept that it wasn't meant to be, and will just stay local. I'm not complaining, HONEST. Just saying following that experience, I see no need to apply for another club as I am bound to be turned down. One dissapointment is enuff. Two may push me over the edge:tank:

Is that where it's from?

The record for me with that film is enduring 28.2 seconds before I get the burning desire to go to the pub.....

I have it on good authority (Mrs G) that 'nobody puts baby in the corner' :) :)

If you have access to my Private Mail Box (which I think you should), then you will see that TWO WEEKS ago, I applied and communications went back and forth. Nothing came of it.

I have had to accept that it wasn't meant to be, and will just stay local. I'm not complaining, HONEST. Just saying following that experience, I see no need to apply for another club as I am bound to be turned down. One dissapointment is enuff. Two may push me over the edge:tank:

nope your wrong he doesn't have acces to your Pm's who did your Pm's go too and through with

I have it on good authority (Mrs G) that 'nobody puts baby in the corner' :) :)

Did you go and ask Mrs G?

I daren't ask Mrs Croppie. That constitutes 'showing an interest', she'd throw the film on, I'd be out the door 30 seconds later and I've to drive to Dundalk in the morning.

Did you go and ask Mrs G?

I daren't ask Mrs Croppie. That constitutes 'showing an interest', she'd throw the film on, I'd be out the door 30 seconds later and I've to drive to Dundalk in the morning.

She's the worlds biggest 'Patrick Swayze' fan she thinks he's rovers gonads. It was a sad day in the house when he carked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Plumbers Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock