Discuss the new baxi open vent boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

anyone seen one yet .

Fitted the trial ones they are cack a poo, morse code for the user interface. And u need plugin laptop for diagnostics ( Baxi only) wiring block was a mess case horrid and jig pish. Well done Baxi. One more nail in your coffin. Hello ideal logic system and heat only !

Last edited by a moderator:
Fitted the trial ones they are cack a poo, morse code for the user interface. And u need plugin laptop for diagnostics ( Baxi only) wiring block was a mess case horrid and jig pish. Well done Baxi. One more nail in your coffin. Hello ideal logic system and heat only !

worse than the solo?

Can't be worse than the solo HE. Appalling boiler, nightmare flue system, pony, absolute pony.

Much worse than solo. I would install solo allday long rater than Eco blue cacckapoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to the new baxi open vent boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

What pipework changes are needed to replace a conventional open vented gravity boiler to a combi boiler ? Would toilet flush/cisterns need replacing ?
Replies
Views
Baxi DUO-TEC boiler Trying to repressurise using the 2 blue valves - left valve won't budge. Any ideas please?
Replies
Views
Baxi have changed their 600 and 800 ranges....they look completely different inside and out .....has anyone got an opinion on the new version.
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
Back